Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Craftier Everyday

Yes, that is my envisioning of attending law school:
Becoming craftier everyday.

I haven't even started law school yet.
I certainly haven't been accepted, because I haven't even yet applied.
In fact, I haven't even taken the LSAT.

But now I know my plan.
And Fall of 2006 should find me at University of Michigan Law School.
Ha, you scoff!
I know, its ok.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out...will I make it to Umich? HYS? Joe Dirt's School O' Law? Or perhaps my brain malady of wishing to attend law school will spontaneously heal, opening me up to more sane courses of action?

Eh, scoff if you will. All I know is that I've considered law school since undergrad, and now I'm ready to upset the applecart and go back to school (again).

Anyway, all of my recent research (1L blog archives, law message boards, university law school sites, law professor blogs, library books, LSAT review sites, the school rankings controversey, the confusing web that is the LSDAS, etc.) has my brain spinning--but yes...I am already starting to feel craftier.

:P

No comments: