Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Fantasy Blogging?

The fact that this exists makes me wonder sometimes. Strange! According to that website, "BlogShares is a fantasy stock market for weblogs. Players get to invest a fictional $500, and blogs are valued by incoming links." Who woulda thought?

I only discovered this by following in the footsteps of my law blogging ancestors and conducting a self-referential Google search to find out who had discovered Craftier Everyday. I had previously been surprised and delighted to find my blog mentioned on the tablets of my unofficial law school advisors, Waddling Thunder and Jodasm. I figured that either they have a linking reporting service, or they must have found out about me by searching for themselves and stumbling upon my new links to their esteemed blogs. So since I'm a copycat :P I searched on "Craftier Everyday blog". Lo and behold, I did some stumbling across myself and discovered this strange fantasy stock market for blogs. Interesting concept.

Apparently my blog is available to trade and valued at .20 cents!

No comments: